Managed to fit in some Crafting time this weekend using some Stampin’ UP! goodies and a new die for a small flatish box.
The first card box I made uses the most wonderful little photopolymer stamp set called “Pretty Thankful.” #138936 in the Holiday/Spring Catalogue
This little stamp set could easily slip your attention but I’m so glad I noticed it. Together with my new box die, (not stampin’ UP!) I set about combining the two into a little birthday card box. The little drawer is just 1/2″ deep and my window card just 3″ x 4″. I made a flap to go on top of my box, so I could use more of the cute stamps in the set.
The second photograph shows the box card closed with the window card inside the drawer.
Products used to make this card:
- Pretty Thankful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Hearth and Home Window Die
- miscellaneous flower stamps (r) any small flower images would do
- Itty Bitty punch for small flowers
- Home for Christmas DSP (Designer Series Paper)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- some card from last year’s In Colour paper stack is used also.
- Ink colours: Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder