Card making Class this coming Thursday 6th August at 11 am. If you live in the Croydon, Victoria area and would like to spend a few hours relaxing and getting creative, come and join us. Have a cup of tea or coffee and a snack. Classes are small, fun and casual. Beginners are welcome, as are more advanced paper crafters and card makers.
If you can’t make it to class, perhaps you would be interested in buying the kits to make these cards at home.
For a list of what to bring to class, or more details on buying the kits, please leave me a message and I will contact you with more details.
All products are from Stampin’ UP! and are available from my Online Shop.
List of products used:
- Watercolour Wings Stamp Set P.75 Annual Catalogue (A.C)
- Bold Butterfly Framelits P.172 (A.C.)
- Aquapainters P.163 (A.C.)
- Ink Colours for watercolouring Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron. P.137-141 (A.C.)
- In Color Ribbon in Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron P.158-159(A.C.)
- Rhinestones P.160 (A.C)
- Cardstock Basic Grey, So Saffron, P.137-141 – Whisper White (thick, for card bases and thin for stamping) P.148-149